Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I could no longer resist the blog!!

Well here I am - didn't quite expect this, but yes I am now part of the blogging community. Basically a great way for me to update friends and fans about where my music is taking me (and everyone else who dares to get involved!) and also to let a little creative steam off at times.

So I don't really have too much to say right now at 1:30 in the morning, but I DO want to tell you about a gig that is happening THIS FRIDAY.


A cute little cafe named Pablo and Rusty's.
Singing by Lissa
and DJ Dick-Smith.
Artworks by Judith Smith.
Coffee by the amazing coffee people.
Enjoyment by all.

And if you haven't already, have a sneak peak at my new video at www.youtube.com/lissashows to find out about more upcoming dates!


Talk to you soon
:)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment