Thursday, December 23, 2010

Joy to the World!

I can’t believe this year has almost come to an end. What an amazing year it has been - I hope you can say the same for yourself as well. It’s definitely not been easy, but I have come to value that hard times help you grow and force you to decide what type of person you want to be. And the easier times are often just those moments of beauty and joy that I hope to never take for granted.
Here’s me being all deep and meaningful! But I really do want to wish everyone a happy Christmas and I hope you can take time to stop and consider what is really valuable to you in life over these holidays and see if your life lines up with those values. Maybe a change for next year may be in order.
ALSO - I’ve got a new Youtube video up! It is a snapshot of my time at Festival of the Sun, which was amaaazing! So go have a look at www.youtube.com/lissashows.
Thanks lovely people and I’ll talk to you sooon!

Merry Christmas and God bless,

Lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment